Retirement (Longevity) Simulator
LONGEVITY PLAN SIMULATOR
PLANNING FOR THE "WHAT IFS" IN LIFE ~
Life has many ‘what if’ scenarios. One noticeable issue is that we’re living longer. Actuarial tables update life expectancy from age 90 to age 120. (click here for table). Another is what we used to think of as “retirement” is now looked at as starting something new instead of retiring. So we now plan for our longevity. While it is impossible to predict all the what-ifs, it is possible to identify potential scenarios that are most likely to happen based on what you want or are planning to do.
Our Longevity Simulation clarifies how these variations may affect your plans and concerns:
- Do I have enough to retire now?
- How do my decisions as to when to take Social Security affect me?
- Will I outlive my money?
- What's the best Social Security Strategy for me?
- What if I want to retire early or later than planned?
- Can my portfolio withstand another downturn in the market?
- What if there is a market crash in the year before I retire?
- Do my plans support the lifestyle I wish to have when I do decide to retire?
- What if my spouse/partner or I develop a long term sickness or disability?
- How does the volatility of the market affect me and my family?
- Do my plans support my family and my charitable desires?
- How much of my retirement income is protected from market volatility?
Or, if you'd rather look at a few of our financial calculators, feel free!
INTERPRETATION PLUS EXPERIENCE ARE THE CRITICAL ELEMENTS
The interpretation of your longevity/retirement simulator data is the most critical element. Our years of experience and financial expertise enable us to provide longevity planning services on your terms. We'll develop an understandable plan with actionable strategies to address your retirement questions and concerns.
To get your longevity analysis, click here.
CRITICAL RETIREMENT ROLLOVER CONSIDERATIONS
One of our prime concerns when a person joins our “family” is that we are right for each other. Rolling over your 401(k) or 403(b) is not as clear cut as it is sometimes made out to be. In fact, there are situations in which doing nothing could be your better choice. Give us a call and we’ll walk you through the analysis to help you decide your best option. (Click here to download "Making A Sound Decision Regarding Your IRA Rollover")